Sunday, April 10, 2011

April is Autism Awareness Month, and I LOVE Scentsy.

I don't sell Scentsy, but I do love it. I don't have a kid with Autism, but I have a special place in my heart for those who do. My friend sells Scentsy and has a sister with Autism. She and the local Autism Awareness Group are doing a fundraiser this month where 10% of her sales go to the group. If you've been considering buying Scentsy or need a few more scents, here's the link to her Autism sale. I'll also tell you about MY favorite scents. (I don't get anything whether you buy or not. I'm just posting to try to help her sales)



Silver Bells was a new scent this past Christmas. It's in the running for my All Time Favorite.

These smell great in the packages but I haven't "burned" them yet: 
Jumpin Jelly Bean
Cocoa Clementine
Oats and Honey

Do you love to snuggle up to a sexy man wearing awesome cologne? How about letting him follow you around the house as you clean? Oh yeah!!!  That's what these two are:
Mysterious
My Dear Watson

Mmmmm, Summer!!!  These take your mind straight to relaxing by the pool. Yes, even Poinsettia Pine-- which is supposed to be a Christmas time scent- smells exactly like Hawaiian Punch!
Luscious Lemon
Coconut Lemongrass
Poinsettia Pine
Sizzlin Coconut



Want your house to smell like baked goods but not have a butt as wide as an oven? Scentsy has AMAZING baked good scents. I've never bought Blueberry Cheesecake, but it would be on this list too.
Cappucino
Mochadoodle
Banana Nut Bread

Of course there are some scents that are timeless and wonderful:
Leather (try the Travel Tin in your stinky old car!)
Newborn Nursery

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails