Saturday, January 29, 2011

Organized the Bathroom, eliminated some shoes!

So, recently,  I got a new haircut, which of course brought all the hair fixing gadgets out of the closet and into regular use. My hair was braided for about 4 years but now I'm ready to Girl it up again.

I'm also trying to get into the FLYLady system again too, which requires decluttering and organizing, because "you can't organize clutter."

The thing is, I needed space on the bathroom's small vanity and a few feet away, a shoe holder was stuffed with high heels I never wear. So, I put the heels into a box and filled the shoe holder with all the makeup and hair gadgets and stuff.

Am I probably the first person to do this? No. Do I feel like a genius anyway? Yes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails