Monday, February 15, 2010

YIKES!

So, we're on a freakishly long 2-day 26-hour drive, and yesterday I made a list of all the projects I've been wanting to work on. I really had no idea that this  many things are on my list!! 

Here's what you should be seeing in the coming days/weeks (in no particular order). 

SEWING:
SitSupport for Wyatt
Finish Renee's DreamBag
Kids' room curtain?valance?
Playroom curtain?valance?
Hat from pattern
Dress from pattern
Doll Diapers from www.mamasamess.blogspot.com
Super Hero Cape (maybe on amanda's blog?)
Snuggie (surely there's a blog out there somewhere with how to)

GARDENING:
Inventory old seeds
Order/buy new seeds
plant seeds indoors
WORM BIN

COOKING:
Butter Mochi
Sponge Candy
Decorated Brownies (Thanks Shell!)

HOUSE:
Stickers on kids' walls


OTHER:
Fix necklace clasp
make OSU Necklace or Bracelet?
make corkscrew ribbon
corkscrew ribbon hairbows
critter hairbows

1 comment:

***Sharon*** said...

Thanks for the mention!

The Snuggie. It can't be too hard to make, right? My girls both have one and have been using it all week - you know, because it's FREEZING here! (60's at night) LOL!

I really should write out my own to-do list. I'll put that on my to-do list to do. Huh? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails