Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Peanut Butter - Oatmeal - Chocolate Chip Cookies



Why make just one kind of cookie? Make all your favorites at once!!

Here's my Favorite Cookie Recipe!!!

This time, I used all Whole Wheat flour and 1 Tbs of Vital Wheat Gluten in place of regular flour.   They came out crispier than usual.

From Recipezaar of course!!

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe #145478

Very yummy! A nice moist, chewy cookie. No heavy baking soda aftertaste! Forgot to say these were my friend, Deb's cookies! Don't want to take credit for her delicious recipe.
22 min | 10 min prep
SERVES 4 , 24 cookies
  1. Preheat oven to 350°.
  2. Cream butter and sugars together. Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. And mix well.
  3. In another bowl mix dry ingredients together and add to butter mixture.
  4. Add chips and mix well.
  5. Either drop onto pan or roll into small balls.--I like to use a scoop.
  6. Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
  7. Cool for 5 minutes on sheet.

2 comments:

The Rods said...

Yea! A blog! Now we need to discuss this show off thing....it's called "keeping in touch" :P I love it...will be reading yours too now. And it will be nice to go look at yours when I want to make something or do something I have seen you do. Now off I go, I must "show off" my 2 birthday boys these last weeks. :D Love you and miss you woman!!

The Rods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails