Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Opened The BOX!

My parents got me a Serger for my Birthday, and I got the guts to open the box tonight. I'm impressed that it came with some spools of thread and a little scrap of practice fabric! My parents also gave me 4 big cones of thread, but I guess I won't have to waste that while learning! Also cool is that it has SUCTION CUPS on the bottom!!!  It's not going anywhere while I sew. For some reason, I find that hilarious. 

I took pics, but the easy upload computer is in Wyoming or South Dakota or someplace for the next few days so you'll just have to wait for pics.  My first project on this new machine is going to be a snuggie for Kaila and then one for Tyler. In my head they are AWESOME. We'll see how they turn out...

The 30% off everything sale at Special Stitches is what moved a fleece project to the front. 

oh, yeah, that um, bean bag toss is on hold. I'm too excited about trying out the new spaceship they call a serger.

Now I'm going to watch the instructional video!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails